As the goalkeeper, the most important equipment that you should have is gloves. Not only the kind of gloves that you can purchase in store but goalkeeper gloves that were specially made for soccer.
Aside from the fact that you’re a pair of gloves to accomplish your job as the goalkeeper, but goalkeeper gloves are generally expensive. There are also guantes de portero baratos (cheap goalkeeper gloves) that are durable and efficient to use. And if you know how to take care of your gloves, it will not only make you a responsible and a better goalkeeper but also increase the lifespan of your goalkeeping gloves.
But contrary to the usual mindset of customers and players, expensive gloves don’t always mean that they are more durable and a better equipment to improve your performance. The softer the latex that can be found on the palm of your gloves, the better your grip and performance can you experience.
However, goalkeeper gloves with soft latex will tend to wear out faster compared to gloves with harder latex. Normally, goalkeeper gloves made with soft latex can break down after being used in its first game but that’s fine. Thus, professional sports advisers and sports professionals that goalkeepers should have at least 2 pairs of gloves in each game. One should be used for warm-ups and practice, while the other pair is for the main games.
Once your main game gloves started to wear out, you can demote them into your new warm-up or practice gloves. By then, you should be ready to face a game with a new pair of guantes de portero baratos (cheap goalkeeper gloves). So how would you be able to take care of your guantes de portero baratos?
- Pre-wash your gloves for the first time and dry them naturally based on its washing instruction. This way, you will make sure that you’ll get a maximum grip on the ball.
- During the game, damp the palm of your gloves with a very small amount of water to get its maximum grip capacity and durability of latex.
- After using the gloves, be sure to wash and leave them to dry naturally. However, leaving your gloves out to dry will make the latex brittle which will affect its grip and durability.
Instructions for washing:
- Get a small tub. Your gloves should fit perfectly inside as it will be used to soak and rinse your gloves in.
- Fill the small tub with warm water. Never use a boiling water or cold water. For better results, fill 2/3 of the small tub with hot water and 1/3 with cold water. Stick your hand to test its temperature.
- Put soap in the water. Use a mild soap only like dishwashing soap to clean your gloves.
- Soak the gloves into the water. Soak the gloves for 10 seconds to make sure it’s wet the rinse it carefully. Clean one finger at a time.
- Rinse the gloves. One finger at a time, rinse the gloves carefully until all the mud and dirt come off.
- Let them dry. After cleaning your gloves, use a towel to dry your gloves and squeeze out the excess water inside.
When storing your gloves, make sure that each palm is apart. Otherwise, they can dry out and stick together. For high-quality and guantes de portero baratos, visit Zonaporteroselx.es.